Thursday, August 23, 2007

"I KNEW I LOVED AGAIN..."


I had once a lover and fall in love

I had given him all that I have

Never been ready that -he could be-and could be not

Kept his memory tied it in my heart.

I shed a tear from no one's shoulder

Sleepless nights, your voice I hear

Your caress I remember,

so loving and tender,

But you are gone

how could I stop my tear.

I've wasted many times ignoring you so

Believing your love is fake and untrue

I'm living my life through pain and sorrow

And never realize there's someone like you.

I never thought that I could open my heart again

I didn't expect that I'd love again after the pain

I never imagine that I will welcome you in

You that I treated as an ordinary friend.

Now I am here walking with you

hand in handBare footed wandered above the sand

Enjoying the feeling under the warmth of the sun

I am not dreaming, I knew I've loved again...

No comments: